Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Old Hollywood

Old Hollywood glamour has been one of my favorite subjects this week. When I say old Hollywood, I dont mean two years ago, I mean the 1930's. Fashion and beauty was so elegant and collected in this time era, so I thought it would be cool to do a showpiece on it.
First off, I love al the hair styles! The curls are just amazing!


Secondly, they wore glamorous, luxurious, things. Everything was formal and beautiful, and I think it showcases a finer side of womens fashion.


Lastly, there is the makeup. They all looked so beautiful with full red lips and rosy cheeks. They didn't cake on their makeup, and it was appropriate.


Very soon, I will show you how to apply this style without totally over-doing it. 1930's Hollywood is a time to remember, and a time everyone can enjoy. Looking back at all that happened then, that was a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment