Monday, July 02, 2012

Everyday Makeup

Today I figured, why not post the makeup products I use everyday. I don't like wearing a lot of makeup or heavy foundation, because makeup that looks caked on is gross and fake. Before I get started though, I wanted to say that makeup will never mask an ugly personality, and a beautiful personality won't go unnoticed.
On a lighter subject, my makeup (along with everything else) is inspired by Lights Poxleitner. Lets get her to 1m likes on Facebook!

Products:
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner (Espresso Ink)- $22.00
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 Oil Free- $42.00
Dior Addict Lip Polish- $30.00
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara- $15.00

Bobbi Brown - Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner

Laura Mercier - Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Oil Free

Dior - Addict Lip Polish

Clinique - Lash Doubling Mascara

photo's courtsey: http://www.sephora.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment